Monday, June 25, 2012

This is Not a Diary





Okay, so just to put everyone at ease, I got my transcript process thing in-gear this morning. Went to the college website, ordered an official transcript and had them mail it to the Admissions office at UW. So hopefully, if all goes well, that should be about all they need to realize how awesome--er--that is, to realize that I completed all the requirements. Yeah.

Moving on, I also started looking at housing options today. Fun stuff. As I said, I want to avoid dorms if I can but I've already been looking into a few things/places and have found a few promising leads but... I'm not actually going to post about them until any are actually concrete enough to write about. Sorry.

Mostly, I just wanted to let everyone know about the transcript but really, there's not a whole lot more I can do before I get the Orientation package thingy or whatever in the mail (which I'm supposed to be getting "within two weeks" according to the letter from the admissions office). But, I promised I'd keep y'all posted, so there you go.

And don't worry, you won't be seeing one of these random Here's What I Did every day. That would be boring. This isn't a diary (thank God!). --Remember when you'd write those when you were little, writing down every single detail of every day?
"And today I got up and had breakfast. It was toast with peanut butter. And some cereal. Then I watched a movie but had to pause in the middle to go to the bathroom. After that I played video games and then had dinner later and went to bed."
Come on, I know I'm not the only one who wrote like that, right? ....Right? ..............right?  

Okay, I didn't actually write like that either. Maybe in 2nd grade. That was fun. 

Anyways, I'm rambling--until next time, friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment