Friday, October 5, 2012

Bittersweet Moments

    Photo


     Hey, so I finally was able to get a camera and have successfully started my vlog: Emerald City Debut! You can either go to http://www.youtube.com/emeraldcitydebut , search "emerald city debut" on youtube or how about you just check out my newest upload (as of this blog post)?



     Happy times, hooray! If I didn't have to maintain my job at Starbucks, strive for a good GPA AND keep up my vlog I would totally be keeping this blog up as well. Contrary to popular opinion, I'm not Wonder Woman (her costume's way too weird for me, anyways. Could never wear that around campus and still have a life afterwords...). I'm much more awesome than her. Okay, not really but you get the idea. So, huge apologies but I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up this blog anymore. :( But hey, if you subscribe to my vlog on youtube then we'll be friends forever. :) I want to thank everyone for supporting me this far and taking the time to read my blogs so far. Thanks so much!! Until next time!
Go Huskies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment